The Shrinking Hubby
Disclaimer, Privacy, Terms and Conditions
The information contained in, or accessed through The Shrinking Hubby website and cookbook is for general information about how to eat healthy delicious food. It is not intended to be used as medical advice and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes. The information is not a substitute for independent professional advice and should not be used as an alternative to professional health care. If you have a particular medical problem, please consult a healthcare professional.
The Shrinking Hubby respects your privacy. We use personal information solely to fulfil orders, for feedback purposes, to process transactions or to contact you about our products or services. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail.
Terms and Conditions:
- We will endeavour to deliver your Products within a reasonable time from the date of payment received. Products will usually be despatched within 2 business days of receiving payment, unless Product is temporarily out of stock. Once your order has been despatched by us, delivery time is dependent on our nominated carrier.
- If an order is erroneously addressed by us, then we will take full responsibility for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the Product. If you have provided an incorrect or insufficient address, then we will not refund or resend the product. The full cost for correcting the delivery will be held by you.
- We provide no guarantee as to the continued availability of any Product and will not be liable to you should any product be out of stock or discontinued at any time.
- Please inspect all Products received at time of delivery. If you believe Products have been damaged in transit, you must notify us within 48 hours of receipt of goods. If you do not notify us within this time, the Products will be assumed to have been delivered in good condition, waiving any claims of any damage that may have occurred in transit.
- If a Product is deemed to be damaged or defective, we will replace the Product at no cost to you, providing appropriate notice is given (ref. 1d).
- All prices on our website, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD). These prices include GST (where applicable), and exclude delivery costs which will be calculated based on the weight of your order at checkout.
- Prices quoted on our website may change at any time, but changes will not affect orders for which payment has already been received.
- At certain points on our website, social media or via email we may ask you to leave feedback and invite you to review our products. By leaving such feedback you give us permission to use, reproduce and publish these comments in a royalty-free, irrevocable manner. You also permit us to publish your first name and State or Town.
- Reviews posted on our website in no way represent the views or opinions of us, but are the sole product of its creator.
Links to other sites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We make no representations as to the accuracy of the material therein, and are not responsible for the content and conduct of these sites.
Our website, copy, images, logos, indicia, text and content is subject to copyright. Permission to use documents delivered from our website is restricted. Our name, trademark and logo may not be used without specific, written prior permission from us. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
We reserve the right to refuse access to our site, terminate accounts, remove or edit content and cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you. This includes the right to cancel any orders for Products that have been erroneously described and/or priced. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
The laws of New South Wales, Australia govern these terms and conditions and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.